Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) in Horizon 2020
The BBI JU, which operates under the Horizon 2020 programme, is a €3.7bn Public-Private Partnership funded by the EU and the Bio-Based Industries Consortium (BIC), a group that collectively represents the European BBI private sector.
BBI JU calls are dedicated to realising the European Bioeconomy potential with the 2018 calls focusing specifically on opportunities around Biobased Feedstock, Biorefining Process, Biobased Products and the requirement to develop Market Uptake.
The 2018 calls open on 11th April and will close on 6th September 2018 with an indicative budget of €115 million.
At the event you can expect to:
- explore the 2018 BBI JU call topics in more detail and EU Policy on Bioeconomy
- hear from successful applicants to previous Horizon 2020 calls
- network with potential partners
- receive expert advice
Who should attend?
- Researchers from academia and industry
- Large Industries & SMEs
- Representative Groups
- Technology Providers
- Local Authorities & Local Action Groups